Studio/ Gym Rules & Etiquette
1. Please be on time– we understand traffic can stink many times but if you are going to be more that 10 minutes late please make arrangements with a coach or sign up for the following class.
2. No Chewing gum! This is for your safety… we would prefer not to have to give the Heimlich Maneuver in the middle of a workout… Plus this messes with your breathing, which is a big part of exercising!
3. Always wear socks (for pilates) or shoes (any other workout)… No bare feet… for sanitary reason. We sell some if you forget!
4. Please keep your clothes on during workouts. We know it’s tempting to rip your clothes off during a hot workout, but save it for the beach, please.
5. We strive for a team environment so we all warm up together. If your class starts at 5:30pm, feel free to come early to foam roll & stretch but we all warm up together.
6. Feel free to give the dogs a treat… but make them do a trick! They need to maintain their manners and skills just like us!
7. Please wipe down, clean up, and/or put away any equipment you are done using.
8. Use cubbies & lockers for your belongings. We have them for a reason!
9. We are here for you but we can’t read minds… please communicate with us on any issue you may come across. We are always open to suggestions! We are excited to continue to grow and expand… any thoughts -good or bad- are welcome.
10. HAVE FUN! We want everyone to have a good time! No “Debbie-downers” here!