In Town For A Visit?
We love to welcome out of town Crossfitters to Big Blue CrossFit & Pilates. If you are a member at another CrossFit or have been doing CF regularly for at least 3 months, you are welcome to drop in to any of our CrossFit classes at Southland Drive. (No drop-ins are allowed at the Shively location… sorry).
If you are coming in from Out-of-town to attend a CrossFit class, please do the following:
- Create an account online with our Front Desk software and register for the class you would like to attend in advance by clicking on a class on the schedule.
- You can register for classes in advance or as late as 15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- Fill out the waiver & release
- Pay the $25 drop-in fee
- If you are visiting for a longer term…more than a class or two, you may consider buying a 4-class or 10-class pass.
- Please arrive for your first class at least 10 minutes early to introduce yourself to the coach, get acquainted, & fill out the waiver if you haven’t already.
- Please be aware of the parking rules depending on the time of day you visit…
- At any time, you may park in our front lot and along the side of the building.
- 5am-5pm: Use the back lot behind us at The Ketch Restaurant.
- 5pm- close: Use the Dixon’s Service station/ Budget Rental lot next door.