How To Get Started!
Please follow the steps below to become a member of Big Blue Strength:
- Review the “FAQ” section.
- Click here to view our Services, Membership options (Plans & Passes), and Schedule
- Sign up and log in to our online scheduling & payment system. Please make sure you sign our online waiver and enter your payment information. Please note that UKY.EDU email addresses are currently not compatible with this system – please use an alternative email address when signing up.
- Click here to learn how to add our online scheduling & payment system to your cell phone or tablet. This is the most convenient way to sign up and cancel a class.
- All new members must go through 3 “Orientation” workouts. You must attend all orientation sessions and be approved by your coach before you are permitted to sign up for our regular group classes. Even if you have previous CrossFit, weightlifting, or Pilates experience, we still want to get the chance to get to know you and your body as well as show you the principles, general warm ups and specific olympic warm ups. We want to ensure that every client/ athlete and coach are on the same page. We take pride in knowing each individuals’ needs to provide a safe and effective workout environment for all.
- Review the videos at the bottom of this page before you first “Orientation” workout.
Contact Melissa Jutras to schedule your orientation sessions.